Hillary Clinton is the COMMON-SENSE candidate for President!!

Friday, June 24, 2005

Hillary Clinton for President!!!

I'm not usually too involved in politics. Actually, I generally avoid it! Recently, however, I read on the news that there is a new book about Hillary Clinton, one that will try and trash her reputation and destroy her presidential aspirations.

I've not thought too much about Hillary and her political views up to now, but this news article got me curious! I decided to check up on her views myself and to my surprise, she thinks the same way I do about a lot of issues!!

Her politics are based on the needs and aspirations of the common people, not giant corporations. She has a special interest in our nation's educational and healthcare systems, and has a lot of ideas on how to improve them. As a parent, I can appreciate the concern for our children's schools, and as a hospital employee I can appreciate the need for healthcare reform!!!

In the future I plan to discuss lots more about Hillary and her ideas in this blog. After finding out about her ideas I fervently hope she becomes president someday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home